Key Principles to Apply and Foundations to Build On
There’s no question connectivity has shrunk the world. While distant lands and markets are now just seconds away, large gulfs remain between many global and local marketing efforts.
How does a marketer provide relevant marketing resources worldwide? How do you keep each region and market supplied with globally and locally relevant marketing resources without running dozens or hundreds of concurrent programs?
This new Integrated Marketing Leadership Series Guidebook from Saepio, How to Implement a Global Marketing Strategy for Local Marketing, outlines key principles corporate managers of global networks can apply to overcome these challenges, engage local marketers and effectively localize brand messages.
Learn how to:
- Simplify brand positioning and messaging.
- Make it easy for local marketers to use global resources.
- Provide a resource that avoids a “one size fits all” mentality.
- Communicate effectively with local marketers.
- Let technology carry the load.
Download your complimentary copy now.